Perlfect Subscribe 2.0
Subscribe Version 2.0 is a web-based mailing list subscription program, including
a mail dispatcher. It is a simple but very effective script that allows you to
automate the storage and organization of visitor's emails in one or more lists,
and then send mass-mail updates or newsletters via a web-based user interface.
The latest release is version 2.01. A summary of its new features
is shown below:
- Subscribe now comes with its own mail dispatcher making it an integrated
solution to your mailing list management needs.
- Subscribe supports non-duplicating merging of lists for dispatching
mail to multiple lists safely even if some of your users subscribe to more
- Subscribe now comes with an automatic installation and configuration
setup utility that will get you up and running within a few minutes.
- a UNIX or UNIX-like platform, with a sendmail-like mail delivery agent
- a recent version of Perl (5.004 has been tried; earlier versions may work)
- the CGI.pm module. (usually included in perl distributions)
You can download Perlfect Subscribe in either tar.gz (UNIX) of zip (Windows)
Perlfect Subscribe is freely available under the terms of the GNU
Before using Perlfect Subscribe we strongly encourage you to read the latest
README file which is also included in the compressed archive available
We also operate an installation service. We will install any of our scripts
for $100. Contact us for details.