Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] configurations troubles

Robin Wenham perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 10:09:48 +0100
Hi Andre - I didn't read your full post before posting my reply.

I had the same problem a while ago:

> When I choose (highlight matches) in the search results, the page that
> appears has lost all the links to its content (CSS sheets, images,
> links).  For example, an image that has the properties...

Please try if the snapshot version solves that problem:
http://www.danielnaber.de/perlfectsearch/cvs.php

This solved the problem for me - I use v1.97 now.

Message from Andre on Wed, 19 May 2004 14:31:36 +1000: