Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] configurations troubles

Robin Wenham perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 08:33:34 +0100
The answer is to surround the parts you do not want indexed with <!--ignore_perlfect_search--> and <!--/ignore_perlfect_search--> tags (detailed in the annotated configuration file).

Message from Andre on Wed, 19 May 2004 14:31:36 +1000: