Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] configurations troubles

Andre perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 14:31:36 +1000
Hello.

I would first like to say I love this search script. It was what I was looking for.

I had no trouble installing the script and indexing my page.  The trouble I am having is when the search result come up it show up as the DESCRIPTION I have in the meta tag. I think really there is not much I can do about that unless I delete the meta tag description.  The other problem I am having is when the search result  come up and you click on highlight matches it shows the page but my images are missing. I think because it is pulling the page from the CGI-BIN folder. One more thing is if you do a search eg.. stutter when it show the index.html file in the search result, well the meta tag description is not there it show HTML code as the description.

I am still testing it out it not really setup on my webpage as yet.

To see what I am saying go to
http://www.speakeasy.org.au/search_form.html

search for the word stutter and you will know what I mean.

Thanks

Andre