Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem with indexing PDF files

Sylvie Nicole perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 16:08:38 +0000
I tried the new version and I have these messages:

Use of uninitializied value in substitution (s///) at ....etc.

Here is the settings i changed before running the indexer:

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = 'e:/web/rep/ssrep/web/';
$BASE_URL = 'http://servername/rep/ssrep/web/';
$CGIBIN = "http://servername/cgi-bin/ssrep/Perlfect/Search/";
$INSTALL_DIR = 'E:/web/cgi-bin/ssrep/perlfect/search/';
@EXT = ("doc","pdf","html", "htm", "shtml");
%EXT_FILTER = (
           "pdf" => "/cgi-bin/execs/pdftotext/pdftotext FILENAME -",
           "doc" => "/cgi-bin/execs/antiword/antiword FILENAME"
);

Did I do something wrong when setting de conf.pl?