Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem with indexing PDF files

Sylvie Nicole perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:02:30 +0000
I had to change %EXT_FILTER  to $EXT_Filter. Before, I had a message about
illegal characters in filename, but there's no bizarre characters in the
filename!

The setting is like this:
$EXT_FILTER = (
         "pdf" => "E:\web\cgi-bin\Execs\pdftotext\pdftotext FILENAME -",
         "doc" => "E:\web\cgi-bin\cgi-bin\Execs\Antiword\antiword FILENAME");

Later, I tried this: http://servername/cgi-bin/Execs/Antiword/antiword
FILENAME