Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Manual install headaches

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:23:17 +0100
On Thursday 11 March 2004 16:55, Carl Johnson wrote:

> Okay, so I create Perfect directory in search, chmod 755. I copy
> Template.pm to that directory, chmod to 644, and then to 755.  Still get
> error.

Carl,

did you make sure that it's spelled Perlfect (capital P, l in the middle)?
Also, the file inside must be Template.pm (capital T).

The README is indeed incomplete when it comes to manual setup, that's
because there are so many different potential problems that depend on your
server's configuration... but most problems and their solutions are
described in the FAQ.