Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Changing the width of the output

Michael Borck perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:32:18 +0800
Hi All,

I have managed to include the output of perlsearch to fit within our
template so as to keep with the look and feel of the website.  But I
cannot see/find where to change modify the width.  Often the results
returned are wider than the browser window requiring to scroll across.

Any idea where in search.cgi I could restrict/set this width?  I have
tried including the output in a table, and fixing the width of the
table but it doesn't seem to be having an affect.

Any help would be appreciated?

Michael.