Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search script problem.....cannot open inv_index file

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:26:37 +0100
On Friday 20 February 2004 03:10, Ahmed Ghazvini wrote:

> When I call it via index_form it says 500 server error...I read the Faqs
> you told mt o read...but I couldnt find the answer...must have missed it
> I guesss. Can you tell me why this is happening or the possible reasons?

The possible reasons are listed here (for search.pl, but it's mostly the
same for indexer.pl):
http://www.perlfect.com/freescripts/search/faq.shtml#T9

You will need to look in the server's error log, as the answer suggests.
There's no other way to find out the reason if one only gets a "500 server
error".