Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search script problem.....cannot open inv_index file

Daniel Naber
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:26:37 +0100
On Friday 20 February 2004 03:10, Ahmed Ghazvini wrote:

> When I call it via index_form it says 500 server error...I read the Faqs
> you told mt o read...but I couldnt find the answer...must have missed it
> I guesss. Can you tell me why this is happening or the possible reasons?

The possible reasons are listed here (for, but it's mostly the
same for

You will need to look in the server's error log, as the answer suggests.
There's no other way to find out the reason if one only gets a "500 server