Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search script problem.....cannot open inv_index file

Ahmed Ghazvini perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:56:35 -0800 (PST)
--0-2032943592-1077220595=:33962

i installed the script and I ran into two problems:
1. When I go to the search_form.html to enter my password and index my site, it says server 500 error and it isnt even a script! Can you help me see what is wrong??

2. If I call search.pl from the browser...it says error. withe following comment:  Cannot open /home/alqazwin/public_html/cgi-bin/search/data/inv_index: No such file or directory at search.pl line 83.
There is no inv_index file!!!
Why does it says that and how can I fix that???
My script is at http://alqazwini.org/cgi-bin/search4/search.pl

--0-2032943592-1077220595=:33962

<DIV>i installed the script and I ran into two problems:</DIV>
<DIV>1. When I go to the search_form.html to enter my password and index my site, it says server 500 error and it isnt even a script! Can you help me see what is wrong??</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2. If I call search.pl from the browser...it says error. withe following comment:&nbsp;<STRONG> Cannot open /home/alqazwin/public_html/cgi-bin/search/data/inv_index: No such file or directory at search.pl line 83.<BR></STRONG>There is no inv_index file!!! </DIV>
<DIV>Why does it says that and how can I fix that???</DIV>
<DIV>My script is at <A href="http://alqazwini.org/cgi-bin/search4/search.pl">http://alqazwini.org/cgi-bin/search4/search.pl</A></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2032943592-1077220595=:33962--