Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] results page sometimes broken

fulan@gmx.net perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:26:49 +0100
I remember that I had the same symptoms after my provider updated PHP to
version 4.3.2. I eventually managed to solve the problem by replacing
fread with the file_get_contents command in the wrapper script (the
behaviour of fread is altered in this version of PHP). You also have to
remove fopen and fclose, they are not needed for file_get_contents.
Maybe that helps for your problem, too.

Regards

Michael Heim