Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] results page sometimes broken

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:24:54 +0100
On Friday 13 February 2004 10:17, Michael Spiess wrote:

> Look up for "park": Sometimes OK, sometimes not(!!) if
> you press the refresh button (or search again) always
> different results are displayed - broken at different
> lines...

That's indeed strange. I assume it works okay without the PHP wrapper?
So the problem must be there. You could try increasing the value in this
call: fread($file, 100000); If that doesn't help, maybe call flush();
after "print $result;". If even that doesn't help, what version of PHP are
you using?