Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search results are missing for shtml pages?

YamaBob 217 perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:26:24 +0000
If someone has had a similar experience, please help.

I have pages that are generated using SSI and have an extension of "shtml".
When I do a search, the pages that should be included in the results are
indeed there, but the description contents that would appear in the
<!--item: description--> tag seems to contain the page title instead of the
text that normally appears.

Thanks,

Bob

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime