Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] url returned in search result

Daniel Naber
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:30:38 +0200
On Monday 19 April 2004 21:10, webmaster wrote:

>  The first
> result is
> However, there is no url that matches that on the site.

Calling the response includes a
such header. So you could try to modify your URLs to include the slash, or
you could try to modify get_url() in it contains a "Maybe we are
we redirected" comment at the end. Maybe commenting out the line following
that comment helps (but this may break other cases).