Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] url returned in search result

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:10:02 -0400
Daniel Naber wrote:

> On Monday 19 April 2004 02:56, webmaster wrote:
>> instead of
>> it returns
> Maybe you could post real URLs,

search page:

The first search box, "basic site search," will illustrate the behavior
I'm seeing. Do a search for "lunch" and look at the results. The first
result is

However, there is no url that matches that on the site. Instead, using
Apache multiviews, I use urls without extensions exclusively. You can
see this by visiting the menu page

And follow the link to the "lunch menu"

> I don't know what could cause this without a real example.

Sorry, I (mistakenly) assumed that it was the way the search script
worked "out of the box," and that an example would not be needed. Stupid
assumption on my part.