Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem with setup

Scott DiAngelis perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:08:40 -0400
I am having a problem setting up the script. I had it installed on another
host's server and had no problems. We recently moved to another server and
now I am having issues.
I had problems trying to use setup.pl so I elected to just manually
configure it. When I went to run the indexer.pl I get the following error:

Using DB_File...
Checking for old temp files...
Cannot open /home/directory/diretory/cgi-bin/search/data/inv_index_tmp: No
such file or directory at ./indexer.pl line 132.

I have been working with my host and they have been very helpful with
installing the necessary modules I needed, however they said this error
appears to be generated in the script. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott DiAngelis
Studio775, Inc.
775 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
860.683.1934 Voice
860.683.2011 Fax
www.studio775.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any
person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.