Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] to index local pages without spidering them on the "real" server

perlfect-search@perlfect.com perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:29:38 +0200
Hello!

My situation:
1. I basically work with mirrored html content on an "production harddisk".
2. Once a day this content is copied automatically to the intranet server.
3. Now I don't want to spider the real intranet server but just my local
harddisk to save resources.

But in conf.pl I have to fill in $BASE_URL, afterwards I run indexer.pl and
the scripts fetches from the http-server gives 404/403 errors etc...
I want to avoid this by just indexing my files locally and than uploading
all new files to intranet server.

How can I manage this? How should I replace $BASE_URL?

Thanks in advance!
Thomas Jevenke