Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect search not drilling down into directories

Ben Cuthbert perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:34:40 +0000 (GMT)
All

I have install the perlfect search db, and got it all
working i run my index through a cron job every night.

I have an Samba mounted FS under my apache docs, that
goes to a windows share which has all the
documentation in folders, and those folders have sub
folders. Looks like some of the documents are getting
indexed, but others are not. And it seems that the
ones that are in sub directories do not get indexed.

Here is a log from my indexer

    382:
/opt/apache/htdocs/iig/docs/Projects-IIG/VPN-cfg-AT/vpn
version 5.2.doc (4311.50 KB)
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 275.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 276.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
indexer.pl line 464.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 390.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 391.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 392.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
indexer.pl line 393.
Use of uninitialized value in transliteration (tr///)
at indexer.pl line 394.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
tools.pl line 245.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
tools.pl line 247.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
tools.pl line 249.
Use of uninitialized value in split at indexer.pl line
431.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
indexer.pl line 440.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
indexer.pl line 487.

So if i do a search for Any word on "vpn version 5.2"
i does not bring back my documents, is there a way to
change the way it searches to include the document
name in the search field