Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Passing a hidden variable to Perlfect and adding to a link

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:12:26 +0200
On Wednesday 08 October 2003 03:35, ltellony@speakeasy.net wrote:

>     I am passing a variable to Perlfect (search.pl) and I am having
> problem attaching the string to the url (i.e. the link that one get
> back).

You will need to append the new variable to $queries in search.pl's
cast_template() function.

> display.  Is it possible to do this?  Also, I want to add "target=_top"
> for example "<a href='url' target=_top>".  However, I tried and the best
> I get is "<a href='url target=_top'>".

If you need it for all links, you can just add it in templates/search.html.
If you only need it for some links, you'll need to add a new variable like
<!--item: target--> and assign to it in search.pl ($h{'target'} = ...).