Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexing password protected files...

Krishnakishore R Challa perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:18:03 -0500

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3881E.26C5DB60

I have pages that accessed through userid and password. These are cgi
programs and have to be indexed only through HTTP.
Can someone tell me if I can do that using perlfect...? If so, how.

Thanks!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3881E.26C5DB60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2656.60">
<TITLE>Indexing password protected files...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have pages that accessed through =
userid and password. These are cgi programs and have to be indexed only =
through HTTP. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Can someone tell me if I can do that =
using perlfect...? If so, how.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks!</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3881E.26C5DB60--