Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] ANN: search logfile analysis tool

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:35:57 +0100
Hi,

I've written a small Perl tool that lets you analyze your log files to see
what people's top search terms are on your homepage (assuming you use
Perlfect Search, of course):

http://www.danielnaber.de/searchstats/

You can either upload your logs (note there's a size limit) or download the
script and use it locally.

Please send me feedback and tell me if it works okay. I'm also interested
in the results of people who have high-traffic websites, so feel free to
send me the tool's output pages (the files you upload to the server are
not saved, neither is the output). Making the script work with other
search engines should be trivial.