Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Cannot open inv_inex

Marc R. O'Connor perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:30:42 -0400
I recently inherited an intranet site and published it on a new server(win2k
Pro IIS 5.0 fully patched, service packed, and hot-fixed) by copying the
existing site from the old server to the new. I dug around and reconfigured
the conf.pl file to point to the new wwwroot but still get this error:

Cannot open C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index: No
such file or directory at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\search.pl line 65.

I am familiar with PERL but I must be missing something in the config, can
anyone lend a hand? Thanks in advance.

Marc