Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: Perlfect Search and SSI's

Ken Dowling perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 17:48:10 +0100
Hi All,

I have a simply question. Can Perlfect Search index Server Side Includes -
SSI's.

We have a website that uses ASP pages to call header, footer and main body
html files (SSI's).

I want the user to be able to search the site, but when they click on a
result from the search, I want it to be the ASP page and not the html page
'cause if they click on the html page then they will only get that page and
loose the header, footer and all navigation.

I've tried indexing only ASP pages but the indexer did not seem to see
through the ASP pages and didn't index the html files.

I hope this is clear !!!

TAI,

Ken