Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] RE: perlfect-search digest, Vol 1 #463 - 2 msgs

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 18:37:35 +0200
On Monday 05 May 2003 15:58, Maninder, Singh wrote:

> I am indexing my site on my development server where the $INSTALL_DIR is
> different from $INSTALL_DIR on my production servers?
> In that case how do I deal with this change in the conf variable.

I don't think that's a problem, set both conf.pl to their correct values.
The only question is if your data files from the development server will
work on the production server, but that has nothing to do with the
settings in conf.pl.