Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] <!--item: url--> instead of results URL

Yvonne B perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 10:15:40 -0500
Hi, I tried searching for this problem in the archives, and didn't find it.
I've indexed the site, and I get a results page when I enter a search.
However, the first link for the page title is:
/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/<!--item: url--> and <!--cgi: query_str--> appears
in the search box at the bottom of the results page. If you click on
"highlight matches," that takes you to the correct URL.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thank you,
yvonne