Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] PDF's

Dave Filchak perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:04:38 -0500
I am still trying to get to the bottom of this problem. If I cannot get to
the bottom of this I will have to go back to version 3.30, which works. In
the conf.pl, a mention is made of handing over the -raw option to pdftotext.
What does this do and is the syntax "pdf" => "c:\xpdf\pdftotext -raw
FILENAME _"

Dave