Perlfect Solutions
 

[Perlfect-search] Russian patch

Peter Vereshagin perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:18:24 +0500 (SAMST)
Hello,
I adapted Perlfect for Russian (or seem to adapt). Changes affected several regexps during security checks and URL encodings too.
I did it on version 3.30 since I saw no "fuzzy" patch for latest 3.31.
I am ready to send my changed version to anybody but don't publish it on a web since not quite sure of reliability and security.
I tested it on a ~1Gb of documents (doc.xls,pdf,html,ppt, etc.) and was satisfied. Thanks folks.

ps. I needed no LWP "crawler" part, so it can be a lack attained.