Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] I: perlfect-search --cancellation of subscription -- request 396796

Perazzo Aldo
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:28:40 +0100

Please, provide to camcel my address from the mailing list.
Thank you=20
A. Perazzo
-----Messaggio originale-----
Inviato: mercoled=EC 10 dicembre 2003 15.25
A: Perazzo Aldo
Oggetto: perlfect-search -- confirmation of subscription -- request

perlfect-search -- confirmation of subscription -- request 396796

We have received a request from for subscription of your
email address, <>, to the mailing list.  To confirm the request,
please send a message to, and

- maintain the subject line as is (the reply's additional "Re:" is

- or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
message body:=20

confirm 396796

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right

If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
this message.  Send questions to