Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] I: perlfect-search --cancellation of subscription -- request 396796

Perazzo Aldo perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:28:40 +0100
--=_IS_MIME_Boundary

Please, provide to camcel my address from the mailing list.
Thank you=20
A. Perazzo
-----------
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: perlfect-search-request@perlfect.com
[mailto:perlfect-search-request@perlfect.com]
Inviato: mercoled=EC 10 dicembre 2003 15.25
A: Perazzo Aldo
Oggetto: perlfect-search -- confirmation of subscription -- request
396796

perlfect-search -- confirmation of subscription -- request 396796

We have received a request from 80.16.226.131 for subscription of your
email address, <A.Perazzo@it.agusta.com>, to the
please send a message to perlfect-search-request@perlfect.com, and
either:

- maintain the subject line as is (the reply's additional "Re:" is
ok),

- or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
message body:=20

confirm 396796

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.)

If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
this message.  Send questions to perlfect-search-admin@perlfect.com.
--=_IS_MIME_Boundary--