Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Your search did not produce any results

Greg Raven perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:08:50 -0700
--Apple-Mail-14--200313182
        delsp=yes;
        charset=US-ASCII;
        format=flowed

I've manually installed Perlfect Search (I have no shell access to our
server), and created an index (I think ... there was no specific last
line on the progress page, just a line reading:

961:
/netapp/farley/s6/s6/00985/www.racquettech.com/webdocs/calendar/5-
17.html (3.67 KB)

When I call up the search form, which is at
http://www.racquettech.com/members/searchform.html (you may have to use
the username and password of "usrsavalue" to get in), and enter a term
I know to be on the pages of the site, I get the message:

Your search for 'string' did not produce any results.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Thanks.

--
Greg Raven, MRT (greg@racquettech.com)
U.S. Racquet Stringers Association (http://www.racquettech.com/)

I've manually installed Perlfect Search (I have no shell access to our
server), and created an index (I think ... there was no specific last
line on the progress page, just a line reading:

/netapp/farley/s6/s6/00985/www.racquettech.com/webdocs/calendar/5-17.html
(3.67 KB)

</fontfamily>

When I call up the search form, which is at
http://www.racquettech.com/members/searchform.html (you may have to
use the username and password of "usrsavalue" to get in), and enter a
term I know to be on the pages of the site, I get the message:

</color>did not produce any results.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Thanks.

--