Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search from HTML page doesn't work

perlfect-search@perlfect.com perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:41:22 -0400

I tried to look for search_form.html but could only find search.html in the
templates directory. Where can I find search_form.html?

Mark

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Daniel Naber           |
|         |           <daniel.naber@t-online.|
|         |           de>                    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           perlfect-search-admin@p|
|         |           erlfect.com            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           2003/04/21 12:36 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           perlfect-search        |
  |       To:       perlfect-search@perlfect.com                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Perlfect-search] Search from HTML page doesn't work                                                     |

On Monday 21 April 2003 17:36, mdolata@cntrline.com wrote:

> I am using the template
> search.html file supplied in the installation template directory as the
> base for my test html file.

You should use search_form.html instead, maybe that solves the problem.