Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search from HTML page doesn't work

perlfect-search@perlfect.com perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:22:58 -0400

Daniel

Unfortunately I have set this up on an Intranet behind a firewall and don't
have access to post this externally.  I can send you any files that you may
want to look at via e-mail.

Thanks

Mark

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Daniel Naber           |
|         |           <daniel.naber@t-online.|
|         |           de>                    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           perlfect-search-admin@p|
|         |           erlfect.com            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           2003/04/21 12:17 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           perlfect-search        |
|         |                                  |
  |       To:       perlfect-search@perlfect.com                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Perlfect-search] Search from HTML page doesn't work                                                     |

On Monday 21 April 2003 17:36, mdolata@cntrline.com wrote:

> Everytime I put in a
> search term it returns saying there are no results, no errors, just no
> returned results.

Could you post a public URL where I can try this?

regards