Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] No Search Results - Uninitialized Values for $content

perlfect-search@perlfect.com perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:05:30 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C30464.4B6D4980

Hi everyone,

sorry to bother you with this but it seems that I'm stuck. For some =
reason I can't get beyond the "Your search did not produce any results" =
message. The index exists but does not seem to contain anything of =
value.

I am using version 3.31b, and I have to start the indexing through the =
browser as I don't have ssh access to the server.=20

During indexing (done via http, not the file system) robots.txt and the =
first php file are fetched, but next appears the message

Use of uninitialized value at indexer_web.pl line 92.
Use of uninitialized value at tools.pl line 187.
Argument "

No more files are fetched, but the index is created anyway. What am I =
doing wrong here?

Thanks for any suggestions

Cheers, Michael
------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C30464.4B6D4980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>sorry to bother you with this but it seems that I'm stuck. For some =
reason=20
I can't get beyond the "Your search&nbsp;did not&nbsp;produce any =
results"=20
message. The index exists but does not seem to contain anything of =
value.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am using version 3.31b, and I have to&nbsp;start the indexing =
through the=20
browser as I don't have ssh access to the server. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>During indexing (done via http, not the file system) robots.txt and =
the=20
first php file are fetched, but next appears the message</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Use of uninitialized value at indexer_web.pl line 92.<BR>Use of=20
uninitialized value at tools.pl line 187.<BR>Argument "</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No more files are fetched, but the index is created anyway. What am =
I doing=20
wrong here?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for any suggestions</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers, Michael</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C30464.4B6D4980--