Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Multiple directories with checkboxes.

Adrian Gudas perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:49:26 -0400
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the amazing software :)

We are having one problem implementing a search system whereby the user can
specify directories to search. The include and exclude fields work with
regular expressions, but since the website users have no knowledge of
regular expressions, is there a way (short of writing perl scripts) to
implement multiple directory searches? It seems that checkboxes won't work
because the parser ignores the second &exclude or &include command.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Adrian.

|   Adrian Gudas       | There is moderation |
|  adrian@fryth.com    | even in excess.     |
|                      |         - Disraeli  |