Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] hit ratio of search / general statistic

perlfect-search@perlfect.com perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:25:17 +0200
--=_alternative 0054A0C5C1256D08_=

Hi,

has someone calculated the hit ratio =3D (matches / search terms).=20
On our site http://www.wila.com the ratio is about 59% with slight=20
increasing values because I have added a sub routine which corrects the=20
search terms according our needs. If someone is interested I will post the =

sub routine.

Are there any ratios available for other search routines. I like to know=20
the values to =EDmprove our service and get a feeling for the statistic, no=
t=20
to change the good script.

Thanks in advance
Markus
---
Dr.-Ing. Markus Goerres
Leiter PR / Head of PR
Unger Services GmbH i.G.
Marketing & Kommunikation
V=F6deweg 9-11
D-58638 Iserlohn
Tel: +49-2371-823-255
Fax: +49-2371-823-245
Mobil: +49-171-6722104
mailto: markus.goerres@unger-services.com
http://www.unger-services.com

WILA
new work. smart light.

--=_alternative 0054A0C5C1256D08_=

 =3D (matches / search terms). </font>
ratio is about 59% with slight increasing values because I have added a sub=
 routine which corrects the search terms according our needs. If someone is=
 interested I will post the sub routine.</font>
ther search routines. I like to know the values to =EDmprove our service an=
d get a feeling for the statistic, not to change the good script.</font>
---<br>
Dr.-Ing. Markus Goerres<br>
Leiter PR / Head of PR<br>
Unger Services GmbH i.G.<br>