Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexation of MS Word Files not functional using Perlfect 3,31b

�ric Gervais perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 08:38:57 -0400
Hi,

The indexation of the MS Files not is functional. I installed the program
Antiword like is said in the installation file. If I tried Antiword alone,
it's functional. Using Perlfect, the files are indexed but no terms found.
Here are the lines that I obtain when I launch the indexer.pl file :

Using DB_File...
Checking for old temp files...
Building string of special characters...
    -
/inetpub/wwwroot/ceci/formulaire/cv/recherche/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/*
Starting crawler...
Local indexing, robots.txt will not be used.
/inetpub/wwwroot/ceci/formulaire/cv/
Le chemin d'acc�s sp�cifi� est introuvable.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at tools.pl line 190.
    1: /inetpub/wwwroot/ceci/formulaire/cv/angiecv1.doc (28.50 KB)
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 275.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 276.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 464.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 390.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 391.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 392.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 393.
Use of uninitialized value in transliteration (tr///) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-
bin\perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 394.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at tools.pl line 248.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at tools.pl line 250.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at tools.pl line 252.
Use of uninitialized value in split at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\perlfect\searc
h\indexer.pl line 431.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 440.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin\
perlfect\search\indexer.pl line 487.
/inetpub/wwwroot/ceci/formulaire/cv/recherche
/inetpub/wwwroot/ceci/formulaire/cv/temp
Crawler finished: indexed 1 files, 0 terms (0 different terms).
Ignored 0 files because of conf/no_index.txt
Calculating weight vectors:
0%  10%  20%  30%  40%  50%  60%  70%  80%  90%  100%

Thank to help me.

Note : the folder contain only MS Word file. If a put other type, like HTML
page, terms are founded.

�ric GERVAIS