Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Web Indexing on NT

Ken Petersen
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:16:13 -0400
We are using Perlfect search on an NT4.0 machine using Perl 5. When we
set the permissions for web indexing as described in the documentation
we keep getting permissions errors. So we set the 'Everyone' and 'IUSR'
accounts to full control of the data and temp directories, and the file has execute as well. Once we did this we no longer get
permission errors, but now when we try to run the indexing from our
browser it prompts us to download to our local machine,
instead of kicking off the indexing program in Perl?? Anyone have any
thoughts on this?