Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] joker search problem

Joan Foo
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:33:40 +0300
I checked the syntax as you suggested, and it returned "syntax OK".
I also tryied to reinstall the everything, but I still can't get it working.
When I search for a keyword without "*", everything works fine, but when I
add the "*" at the end, I get a server error message. This is what i got
from the server error log:

cgi_scan_headers reports: the CGI program did not produce a valid
header (name without value: got line "^+ matches null string many times at line 251.")

Line 251 contains the following statement:
if( $listterm =~ m/^$term$/i ) {

Any suggestions?
Thank you again, Joan