Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] configuration [$CONTEXT_SIZE = 1]

Ed Walsh perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:07:58 -0400

Greetings from E. Stroudsburg, PA, USA

I'm brand new to the list and assume my question MUST have been asked
before. Please pardon me for taking the lazy approach (not downloading
the archives and searching) because I just know someone has a quick
answer to this one.

I enabled $CONTEXT_SIZE = 1 but noticed that even omitted words showed
up in the result contexts. So I searched perlfect.com for the terms:

   common $CONTEXT_SIZE

Here it is:
http://www.perlfect.com/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?p=1&lang=en&include=&exclude=&penalty=&mode=all&q=common+%24CONTEXT_SIZE

Delighted to see that that $CONTEXT_SIZE was 'ON' I did a second search
adding some words to trigger "...not included in your search: at the"

   at the common $CONTEXT_SIZE

Here it is:
http://www.perlfect.com/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?p=1&lang=en&include=&exclude=&penalty=&mode=all&q=at+the+common+%24CONTEXT_SIZE

I get the same undesirable result.

Someone out there is smiling, but I hope still willing to help me out here.

Thanks

Ed