Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Highlight Matches ... Title Sometimes Got Highlighted Also - Bugs?

ehnya chnia perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:57:13 +0000
Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone out there has the same problem.
I found out that for "Highlight Matches", for some keyword search, the title
would be highlighted also, thus displaying something like
"Welcome To <span style="color:black;background:#4fafea">Little</span>
Children" in the browser title.

The keyword I search for is "little". I think the reason is that the keyword
is in the title. To confirm, I tried it on another site which use Perlfect
search also (it does look like Perlfect Search, but I am not 100% sure, just
80% though :) - www.orafaq.com).

Try searching for "session". Then highlight matches for those with title
containing "session" and look at the browser title. It won't happen to those
not containing the keyword.

Thanks.