Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect install on Windows 2000 Server com pile error

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:48:24 +0200
On Friday 13 September 2002 17:48, Doug Johnson wrote:

> Unfortionately, most of the PDF's that were given to me, all have spaces
> in the file names and the script ignores these files for containing
> illegal characters.  Example:  my%20file.pdf

As long as you control the file names (i.e. nobody can upload files with an
arbritary name) you can just remove that security check by commenting out
this line in indexer.pl:
return "Ignoring '$file': illegal characters in filename";