Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect install on Windows 2000 Server compile error

Doug Johnson
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:20:35 -0500
Good morning,

I'm new to the list and attempting to get Perlfect search installed on a
Windows 2000 server.  I'm having some compilation errors which I don't
understand.  Is it possible someone can spot the problem?  I installed a
fresh copy of activestate perl and installed the needed packages for HTTP

Software error:
syntax error at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wsihr\cgi-bin\perlfect\search/
line 18, near "$CGIBIN = 'http"
Compilation failed in require at
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wsihr\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\ line 56.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error
message and the time and date of the error.

$CGIBIN = '';

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = 'd:\inetpub\wwwroot\wsihr\';

$BASE_URL = "";

@EXT = ("htm","html","shtml","asp","txt");

$HTTP_START_URL = 'http://localhost/wsihr/';