Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Script Timing out

bangin_gears perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
Turns out that along with my extension issue with
Perl, it also needed the " %s %s" after the location
of the perl.exe file in the Application Mapping
settings of the .pl extension.

Here's the full string: "D:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s"

I'm running Active Perl and assumed these extensions
would of already been added automatically when I
installed Perl. FYI - You might want to add this clue
in the FAQ for NT users.

Thanks,
-S