Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Running indexer.pl from the web

Ken Petersen perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:54:00 -0400
If have had the same exact issue.....on a NT 4.0 box.

Ken

>>> CesareoC@oceusa.com 10/17/02 10:28AM >>>
Daniel,

I can save the output of the script but it isn't the index file. It
looks
like a file that has a numbered list of all the files that should be
indexed
on my web site.

Thanks anyway, I can run the indexer script directly on the server so
it's
not a big problem. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me
know.
Regards,

Craig C