Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] (no subject)

Julio Meneses perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:24:14 +0200
Hi Daniel,

Done what you said but remove the html tags,

1. in php_search: $search_url =
"http://www.domaine.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.pl";
2. in conf.pl: $SEARCH_URL = http://www.domaine.com/php_search.php;
3. in the the seach form: <form method="get" action="/php_search.php">

And I always get this error when I send a query:

Warning:
fopen("http://www.mydomaine.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.pl?&q=tes
t&p=1&lang=en&mode=all", "r") - No such file or directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domaine.com/httpdocs/php_search.php on line
26

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource
in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domaine.com/httpdocs/php_search.php on
line 27

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource
in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domaine.com/httpdocs/php_search.php on
line 28

No idea what is going wrong, but I can't get the PHP parser running.
Please, have you ever seen this error or know where am I doing something
wrong? Thanks a lot for your support!!

Julio