Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] (no subject)

Julio Meneses perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:15:57 +0200
Hi Daniel,

>  Any idea how to get it running with a php
> page?

You'll have to use the PHP wrapper available at
http://www.danielnaber.de/perlfectsearch/

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I have been playing some hours with
it, but I miss some documentation. Please, could you point me here:

1. Where should the php_search.php file be placed? Under cgi-bin,
cgi-bin/search or in any other folder?
2. When you say remove all the html form search.htm and no_match.htm,
you mean really all the html tags? What about the table where the output
is formated?

I would like to use a php file outside cgi-bin, to offer the search
results under a page in php with my own template. I use a couple of php
includes, so it's really important for me to have the script running
into a php file.

Thank you very much indeed,

Julio Meneses