Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Manual installation of DB_File under Windows XP

Morten Wulff perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:05:54 +0100
At 21:44 15-11-02 +0100, you wrote:
>>From: Morten Wulff wrote:
>>I had the same problem today -- I tried to install DB_File using
>>Activestate's 5.8.0 beta 1 dist (build 8xx). I ended up using the DB_File
>>stuff from the 5.6 .1 version on our staging server. I can mail you a
>>.zip when I get into work tuesday.
>
>Please do! But is there a chance I can download it elsewhere? It's a long
>time to tuesday :-) I don't know much about Perl, so you are more than
>welcome to write a few instructions on how to install it, as well.

d'oh -- sorry, I'm tired :-) i meant to say that i ran the indexer on the
staging server with activestate perl 5.6.1 *cough*

i tried (optimist that i am) using the db_file files from 5.6.1 on the 5.8
version -- no such luck :(

/wulff