Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Manual installation of DB_File under Windows XP

Jesper J�rgensen perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:44:01 +0100
>From: Morten Wulff wrote:
>I had the same problem today -- I tried to install DB_File using
>Activestate's 5.8.0 beta 1 dist (build 8xx). I ended up using the DB_File
>stuff from the 5.6 .1 version on our staging server. I can mail you a .zip
>when I get into work tuesday.

Please do! But is there a chance I can download it elsewhere? It's a long
time to tuesday :-) I don't know much about Perl, so you are more than
welcome to write a few instructions on how to install it, as well.

Thank you.

Sincerely Jesper