Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Manual installation of DB_File under Windows XP

Jesper J�rgensen perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:29:17 +0100
As so many of Perlfects users, I also have problems installing DB_File under
Windows. "ppm install DB_File" just won't do the trick. So I have downloaded
the DB_File.tar.gz file and ... then what?

How do I install it manually? I have tried copying the files into the
resembling folders in C:\Perl, and tried restarting the computer, but to no
avail. Windows XP also dosn't have the "make" command, so that is no good
either.

I have seached in the archive, but found no answers, so I now turn to you -
awaiting your holy words.

Sincerely Jesper