Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] cgi/indexer/NT

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Fri, 10 May 2002 03:58:06 +0200
On Thursday 09 May 2002 14:40, Brenda Schmidt wrote:

> After I changed the extension to "cgi", it did start to execute,
> however, now I have an error that says "%1 is not a valid Win32
> application." when trying to run the Indexer_Form.html.

Did you maybe forget to change the action="..." in indexer_form.html? Did
you index the server at least once already (e.g. during setup)? If so, did
you test the search and does it work? If the search.pl works, indexer.pl
should at least start (it needs execution permission, which is not set by
default).

Regards
 daniel