Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Configuration help for Perfect Search 3.20 !

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:16:05 +0100
On Tuesday 05 March 2002 21:42, Aubrey Baker wrote:

> How do I set the search to INGORE the meta tags?  I use:

There's no option for that, you'll have to modify the source
(get_meta_content() in indexer.pl).

> <!--ignore_perlfect_search-->
> <!--/ignore_perlfect_search-->
>
> as per the instructions and the meta tags are STILL indexed!

This only works for normal text, not for any meta information.

> Also another question (different) concerning "wildcards".  I do see the
> joker version, but I need to be able to do 200*, 199*, 198*, etc.  Where
> the last is the wildcard.  Is there a way to set this?

I think the joker version can do that, if you enable $INDEX_NUMBERS